Check out our monthly rentals in Del Rio!
Call 830-768-7799 for pricing!
Finding quality short term housing is a challenge for traveling medical professionals. Budget and comforts don’t always work together. Here are some great ideas by Ashley Lovely, Account Manager for Aureus Medical Nursing Division. for personalizing your apartment or extended stay when you are away from home.
- Bring your own sheets and comforter. Even with the comforts of home we provide, there is no better feeling than snuggling under your own sheets and comforter! In our furnished apartments, you have your own washer and dryer to launder them. And you will definitely have a cozy feeling of home.
- Bring decor that reflects your style! Do you have a live plant that you take with you around the country? How about silk plants, or flameless candles? Little touches make your temporary space an expression of you.
A wreath makes you feel at home.
- Add a wreath to your door. Wreaths are particularly festive in the fall and winter months. Make your own or go to a local home decor store for something already made. Bright decorations cheer you up after a long day.
- Bring your own dishes. I love colorful pottery plates! What is your style? Flowers? Stoneware? Eating supper you cooked yourself on your own plates is so much more tasty than going to a local diner.
- Buy an eye catching centerpiece for your eating area. Fresh flowers or colorful table runners can be inexpensive and will lighten your load at the end of the day.
As a traveling medical traveling professional, you don’t have to sacrifice cost for comfort. Let these ideas be the springboard for creating your own space when you are on the road.
Whatever brings you to stay with us, we want to make you feel at home. Thanks to Ashley from Aureus Medical Group for suggesting these budget friendly ideas.
We’d love to hear your comments! Let us know what you do to personalize your space when you travel.